Tech Next Lab (P) Ltd provides inhouse developed world's first commercial atomistic simulator to replicate Deposition Reactors e.g. epi-growth through Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE), Molecular Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) etc. The main feature of atomistic simulator is to software development for the optimization and in-line control of thin film growth during deposition processes. The simulation method includes atomic scale information to enabling simulation of specified reactor's process relevant features. The roughness, growth rate and efficiency parameters are the essential parameters to extract growth conditions. A model predictive controller, for reproducibly of thin films generation with desired properties with varying various initial condition disturbances for both single component and multi component systems.
EpiGrow simulator is powerful tool to trace atomistic epi growth inside reactors. Kinetic Monte Carlo algorthms keeps Randomness in adsorption, hopping & desorption processes. It offer cost economical solution for thin film growth technology even for nm thin monolayer. Capable to predict the initial conditions for Molecular Beam Epitaxy & Molecular Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) reactors. Capable to calculate the lattice constant of monolayer, trace different types of defects, and strain. Optimizer provides flexibility to optimize initial conditions with EpiGrow Simulator and run design of experiments over computer.
1. Graphical User Interface (GUI) based Simulator
2. Binary (GaN, GaAs etc.) and ternary (AlGaN, InGaAs etc.) compound semiconductor based thin film growth
3. Users growth conditions
4. Surface profiles Extracting Roughness
5. Defects Extraction (point/clusters)
6. Extraction of dislocations & Stress/Strain
7. Fewer experiments for optimization
8. Reduction in waste during experimentation
9. Ability to deal with different reactive species and reactor geometries
10. On-line process control
Many Mores to be explored by users .....................