Tech Next Lab (P) Ltd provides specialize training of modeling & simulation to indusrty professionals, ME/M.Tech & B.Tech students for acomplishments of their academic as well as industry training in VLSI field exploting particular commercial tools based on specific requirements. The basic motive for training to generate skilled manpower as per the requirement of Industry.
Tech next Lab (P) Ltd is in process to collaborate with Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes/National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (DOEACC/NIELIT)for starting VLSI based 1-year and 6-month courses to prepare VLSI professionals as per the market requirements. We will provide theoretical as well as practical classes for understanding of real VLSI processes and designs upto taping out.
Tech Next Lab (TNL), is practically oriented to help students to accomplishment of their educational projects for BE/BTech, MTech & PhD courses. A key feature is our close collaboration with Indian defence and space agencies, VLSI companies and other semiconductor organisations. Our student projects include practical emphasis of real up to date technology development, practical orientation and the transfer of knowledge between the exercise and practice. In the context of supervised projects, students solve real specific assignments provided by industry.
1. You can expect a well-founded solution to your assignment.
2. You will obtain access to current specialist knowledge.
3. Your ideas can be made concrete or a basis for decision-making can be developed.
4. Analysis is conducted methodically and from an unbiased perspective.
5. Industry Experts supervise the projects and ensure that the scope of the assignment and the objectives remain in focus.
6. & Many More, Try to explore us @ email@example.com
1. Mr. Praveen Kumar Singh M.Tech student ECE (MCE) from Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, SHIATS-DU, Allahabad, (Student Member of IEEE Member No. 92934616 in Uttar Pradesh, section India) completed his MTech Thesis work on topic "A Study of N-Tunneling Field Effect Transistor (NTFET) to Overcome the Technology Limitation of Conventional MOSFET" at TNL in 2015.
2. Ms. Shiwani Rastogi, M.Tech student from Electronics department, Babasaheb Beemrao Ambedkar Central university, Lucknow, has completed his MTech Thesis work on topic "Enhancement of performance of QWIP detector through modeling" at TNL in 2016.
3. Ms. Priyanka Singh, M.Tech student from Electronics department, Babasaheb Beemrao Ambedkar Central university, Lucknow,has completed his MTech Thesis work on topic "Modeling of nanowire solar cell for enhancement of Quantum efficiency" at TNL in 2016.
4. Ms. P. Singh, M.Tech student from Electronics department, Babasaheb Beemrao Ambedkar Central university, Lucknow, has completed his MTech Thesis work on topic "Compound semiconductor based heterojunction Solar Cell" at TNL in 2016.
5. Mr. Tushar, M.Tech student from Electronics department, Puna university has completed his MTech Thesis work on topic "Enhancing ON Current with nano channel length for different FINFET's including parasitics effect" at TNL in 2016.He is currently working with us