TNL Tools lauanched
TNL Framework includes innovative atomistic Simulator (EpiGrow, FullBand, ElectronMobility and Monte Carlo Particle Device Simulator)
TNL has successfully delivered and Technology Transferred to Solid State Physics Lab, Indian Defence Lab on "Reducing Noise and Improving Performance of III-V based Infrared Photodetector" .
Technext Lab (P) Ltd, (TNL), in process to sign partnership program with Indian Space Agency (ISRO) for development of Infrared Technology.
Technext Lab (P) Ltd, (TNL), in process to sign partnership program with VIT University for development of GaN based Technology.
1. P. K. Saxena,"Numerical Study of Dual band (MW/LW) IR Detector for Performance Improvement," Defense Science journal, Vol 67, No 2, pp. 141-148, 2017.
2. P. K. Saxena, "Modeling and Simulation of LWIR Photodetector Based on Mercury Cadmium Telluride," Infrared Physics & Technology, vol. 54, pp. 25-33, 2011.
3. P. K. Saxena "Improved Opto-thermal-mechanical Model for Silicon based Microcantilever," Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, vol. 5, pp. 355-359, 2010.
4. P.K.Saxena et. al, "Computer Modeling of MWIR Single Heterojunction Photodetector Based on Mercury Cadmium Telluride," Infrared Physics & Technology, vol. 52, pp. 196-203, 2009.
5. P.K.Saxena et. al., "Simulation and Optimization of MWIR Heterojunction Photodetectors Based on Mercury Cadmium Telluride,"Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, vol. 3, pp. 137-142, 2008.